- Mico World
- 100% made in Italy
- Whashable and reusable for over 100 washes
- Suitable for sport use because the moisture-wicking fabric allows the skin to breathe
- Permanent and natural anti-bacterial action thanks to the inexhaustible power of pure silver fibre X-Static®.
- Effective performance for over 100 washes.
- It is NOT a temporary ion exchange treatment.
- Production process designed to create the P4PMASK in a single piece with no seams.
- The ergonomic structure is preformed and modelled on facial morphology, focusing particularly on the nose and chin areas, making it easy to wear with a fit so comfortable you will hardly notice it.
- The P4PMASK has integrated elastic earloops made in super comfortable soft LYCRA® fibre for prolonged use.
- Weighs less than 8 grams.
- Single vertical cycle production process (from yarn to the finished product in a single phase).
- Structure in Polypropylene Dryarn®, the lightest technical fibre on the market.
- Side areas with diagonal grooves to maximize the expulsion of excess moisture.
- Polypropylene Dryarn®, the most hydrophobic technical fibre, does not absorb moisture and dries quickly allowing the skin to breathe.
- This mask is not an MD (Medical Device).
- This mask is not a PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Complies with the indications of the circular of the Ministry of Health (0003572-P- 18/0372020) with reference to Art. 16, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree no. 18 of 17/03/2020.
- Machine washable (permanent anti-bacterial effectiveness of pure silver for over 100 washes at 40°C) - Do not bleach, do not iron, do not dry in a tumbler.
All the fibres used are certified OEKOTEX STANDARD 100.
- 100% vertical production cycle at our Brescia factory approved by Tessile&Salute certification no. 10130056, supported by the Ministry of Health for the protection of the health of citizens, ensures safety and transparency in textile production.
- The company is certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 by TUV HESSEN cert. No. 73 100 2711.
- FLA (Fair Labour Association) certified company.
48% POLYPROPYLENE (DRYARN®) - 42% POLYAMIDE 5% METALLIZED SILVER FIBRE (X-Static®)